Thursday, May 28, 2009

Go or No Go


After quite a while posting about Food in my Facebook profile's , I realised there are quite a number of friends reading it.....Hmm what if?
'If' is a big word in this case..so?? I'll start with a mini blog first about my day to day life as a Military Pilot and my passion about food..love to see, feel, prepare and appreciate these consumables...
I would like to offer my apologies for my non-standard English. And also my appreciation to all love ones, my friends and band of brothers in the RMAF. I hope this 'miniblog' will be a starting point for my dream career as a F&B Critics. Feel free to correct me and please do share your precious knowledge with us.

Shah Aziz @ Chef

7 comments:

  1. salam chef!!

    let me be the 1st to kongrets u for this xciting new blog...

    hahahahah... mamak specials!!!

    kongrets chef!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh...

    u shud give the credit to wcm also lah!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. let me know more on the mamak specials...hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. good thing u doin this bro..i love food (n i'm a living proof of it-just look at me..heheheh)

    keep it up & thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ex chef hilton,cayalah tuan..next time u invite me for makan2 i'll be the first to come..love to eat hate to cook :)

    ReplyDelete